Valuation of the property can be done for different purposes, such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), valuation of asset, to inform customers, bank and tax mortgages, company’s capital and litigation purposes. In turn, the estimated value can be real (fair), market, investment and etc.
Ecovis Georgia offers- in accordance with The International Valuation Standards (IVS):
Real Estate Appraisal
- Land, commercial space, production/warehouse space, complex and specialized property, etc.
Valuation of movable tangible property:
- Vehicles, road and construction equipment, equipment devices, machinery, production lines and more.
Valuation of intangible property:
- Securities, shares, goodwill, licenses, etc.
Purchase price distribution.
Property valuation services for financial reporting purposes include the following steps:
- Visual inspection of identified evaluable property;
- Market and company analysis;
- Development of correct methods of evaluation and agreement with company and the auditor;
- Preparation of initial calculations using agreed methodology in order to determine the value and agree on important issues;
- Agreement on a working version of the report and submitting the final version to the customer within the agreed deadline.
There may be a necessity for an independent and qualified expert to evaluate the business in cases of transactions between entities to purchase/sell shares or different interests of the shareholders.
Inventory of main assets and tangible property
Many companies do not have the time resources or experience to manage the inventory of assets owned by them or by a third party on their own and to compare them with the accounting records.
Having an accurate and complete register of the assets owned by the company is one of the most important and critical issues in the company’s internal control system and priorities.
As well as main assets, making inventory of material supplies is very time consuming and difficult process, which requires the involvement of experienced people to get the right result and to lead the process in the right direction.
Ecovis Georgia offers full or partial management of this process, taking into account the goals and priorities of the customer. Based on our work practice, we have developed various configuration packages for this service.
We are ready to provide qualified services to companies of different sizes in case of need of such services.
Professionalism, individual approach to work and high-quality service, these are the three main theses on which our team relies.
If you need additional details about our services, write to us or leave us a contact and we will contact you.